Today I’m going to do 5 minute everyday eye-makeup tutorial which I wear often. I would prefer this eye-makeup to women who like to wear eye-makeup everyday for their work place and college. This is quite simple and subtle look for daily wear.
You will Need…
- Kohl/Kajal pencil – I’m using Lakme Eyeconic Kajal
- Concealer/Foundation- I’m using Maybelline BB cream
- Medium/Dark eye shadow- I’m using Bronze shade
- Applicator brush- I’m using Faces eye makeup brush (I use this as blending brush too)
- Mascara- Eyetex dazzler mascara
- Highlighter- I’m using bronze eye shadow for medium coverage
Steps to Follow:
Step 1: start by concealing and priming your eyes. If you have dry lids apply some moisturizer before primer. Dab some powder.
Step 2: apply thick kohl/kajal on your upper lash line.
Step 3: Using a smudging brush soften the kohl.
Step 4: Apply your desired eye shadow on the lids. Blend it and don’t go beyond the crease, just do on lids.
Step 5: Apply some eye shadow on lower lash line.
Step 6: Apply kohl very mildly on water-line. Don’t do heavy then it might look deep for soft look.
Step 7: Apply some mascara and finish the look with highlighter. And highlighter is optional. I’m using some bronze to give medium coverage look.
Hope you like this Simple tutorial. This is effective and easy one as you practice every day. 5 minute eye makeup is time consuming and elegant for everyday wear.
What’s your everyday eye-makeup look?