Practicing a morning makeup routine is the best way to wrap up your-self in neat way and it’s consumes less time. Every morning needs a glowing makeup to keep you fresh looking the whole day! You don’t need big number of products here, keeping number in minimal is always best and easy way to catch-up with daily routine. To work or college, following a routine saves time and money!
Here is quick morning makeup routine for you with the affordable products,
Step 1: Start with BB Cream or Tinted Moisturizer
Start your routine with BB cream or tinted moisturizer on the clean face. Tinted moisturizer, it gives good moisturizing feel to skin and gives sheer coverage. Also it even outs the skin in seconds. Tinted moisturizer hydrates skin and prevents it from drying/excess sebum. Apply some moisturizer using sponge or soft brush and blend it all-over face and neck.
Affordable Tinted Moisturizers,
- Street Wear Color Rich Foundation- Rs.125
- Maybelline BB Cream-Rs.199
- Garnier BB Cream-Rs.99
- Deborah Milano BB Cream-Rs.350
- Faces Canada sheer radiance Liquid Foundation- Rs.299
- Lakme Invisible Foundation- Rs.185
- Maybelline BB Stick-Rs.250
Step 2: Conceal
Using concealer conceal those blemishes, dark spot and dark-circles. Covering up the dark circles instantly adds even tone and glowing look to face. Concealing the blemishes gives a blemish-free look. Pat the concealer over the spots and don’t rub the concealer on skin.
Some Affordable Concealers,
- Garnier Anti-Dark Circles Tinted Eye-roll on- Rs.199
- Diana of London Pro Touch Concealer-Rs.395
- Colorbar Full Cover Concealer- Rs.495
- Colorbar Instant Cover Up stick- Rs.425
Step 3: Use a Mattifying Powder
If you have oily to combinational skin type, then apply Mattifying powder over the face. You can use any good loose powders or pressed powders. This will help you to achieve oil-free skin for hours.
Some Affordable Face Powders,
- Colorbar Compact Powder-Rs.200
- Maybelline White Stay UV Fairness Compact powder- Rs.150
- Street Wear All day wear Compact- Rs. 195
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder- Rs.250 to Rs.300
Step 4: Prep Your Eyes
Preparing eyes takes time, so skip powder eye-shadows they need smudging/blending. Go for cream eye shadows and Jumbo eye crayons/pencils. Apply the cream eye shadow in using your finger and do lids with jumbo pencils. Apply water-proof mascara for the upper lashes. Don’t do heavily, if you are in hurry it might smudge. I prefer no mascara for lower lashes. It will give a soft look and quite natural look to face. If you wish you can do mascara for lower lashes too. Don’t forget to kohl your eyes, kohl gives a deep set eye-makeup look.
Affordable Eye-Makeup Products,
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal-Rs.199
- Maybelline Colossal Kajal-Rs.175
- Eyetex Dazzler mascara-Rs.125
- Lotus Herbals Natural Kajal- Rs.125
- NYX jumbo Pencils-Rs.350
- Chambor Stay on Waterproof Eyeliner forever Black-Rs.340
- Maybelline Gel Black Eyeliner-Rs.350
- Tips and Toes waterproof Eyeliner-Rs.250
- Himalaya Kajal- Rs.120
- ELLE18 Kajal- Rs.65
- Shahnaz Husain Herbal Kajal- Rs.200
- Colorbar Kajal- Rs.150
- Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Waterproof Mascara- Rs.260
- Lakme Eyeconic Curling Mascara- Rs.250
- Maybelline Hypercurl Volume Express Mascara-Rs.175
Step 5: For your Lips
Finish your lips with single good product which is good to go for work/college. Apply any mild or your favorite lipstick using ring finger. Always carry a light lipstick to work/college which doesn’t transform stains onto coffee mugs etc. Lip balm stains are also a good choice to make.
Some Affordable Lip Products,
- Colorbar Velvet matte- Rs.250
- Faces Go chic- Rs.199
- Coloressence- Rs.125
- Avon Simply Pretty- Rs.139
- ELLE 18 Color Pops- Rs.100
- Oriflame on- the- go Lipsticks- Rs.99
If you like to have then you can do have blush for cheeks and a highlighter pen to highlight nose and cheeks.
Tip: don’t dip fingers into makeup products. It might help to grow bacteria in products. So always use a q-tip to take out the products and apply back of your hand and use it.
Hope this simple guide will help you to follow a good makeup-routine :) however makeup routine differs from person to person so be comfortable with what you doing :)