Luscious lips can be achieved by applying little amount of effort yourself. Using the ingredients from the kitchen cabin it is possible to achieve a perfect pout.
Steps, Tips & Tricks:
- Exfoliate your lips every 3 days or twice a week to remove dead skin cells from your lips. This helps to soften and smooth the lips. Homemade lip scrub-You can use a lip scrub made of honey and sugar.
- Don’t forget to apply lip balm before you bed at night and in the morning when you wake up.
- Use a teabag to soften the lips further. Place the teabag in the hot water and steep. Allow the water to cool and remove the teabag. Now place it on your lips for about 5 to 6 minutes. It does help to soft down the lips amazingly!
- Before applying the lipstick, exfoliate the lips. Use a wet wash cloth and rub it gently over the lips or using a tooth brush slowly rub it. Don’t overboard! Too much exfoliation may lead the lips to dry, bleeding and irritated.
- To make your lips appear larger, use shimmery and white shadow above the cupid’s bow of the lips. Also try to apply the lip-liner above your natural lip-line a bit. Don’t overdo. Just a little bit. Always make sure with the shade you choose as your lip-liner. Choose the same shade of your lips or bit darker than your natural lip color.
- Have your lip-balm in your purse always. Use it with absolutely no hesitation whenever you feel the lips are dry.
- If you like to enhance your pout, apply a lip balm stain and reapply frequently.
- You can make your own lip exfoliant at home. Mix 2 pinch of brown sugar in water. Apply the mixture on the lips and rub it in circular motions, don’t lick it off! It will dry the lips more.
- Alternatively, put a tooth brush in warm water for few minutes and soften it. Then take the tooth brush and rub it onto the lips in circular motions slowly. This is ideal to do before you put any beauty product on the lips.
- Don’t bite or lick the lips. It will always make your lips more chapped!
- Chapped lips are the first sign of dehydration. Dehydrate your body by drinking more water daily.
- If you don’t like using beauty products like lip-gloss or lip-balm. You can use petroleum jelly/Vaseline for dry lips. And it makes a great lip moisturizer too!
Image Source: 1