Today in Skincare Monday I’ll be reviewing Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash which helps to prevents pimples.
Price: Rs.55 for 50ml
- Purifies skin
- Contains Neem and turmeric
- Prevents pimples
- A soap-free, herbal formulation that gently removes impurities and prevents pimples. Neem, well-known for its antibacterial properties, kills problem-causing bacteria, and turmeric effectively controls acne and pimples. Use regularly for clear, soft and pimple-free skin.
Moisten face and neck; apply a small amount of purifying neem face wash and gently work up a lather using a circular motion. Wash off and pat dry. Use twice daily. Follow with Himalaya face moisturizing lotion. Use Himalaya purifying neem pack once a week to rejuvenate and revitalize your skin.
My Take on Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash:
Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash comes in transparent tube packaging with green color screw cap. The packaging is travel friendly and handy. The face wash is in semi-green color and smells so-neem which is not powering. It has gel consistency and very smooth texture. The face wash lathers well like 50% and quite soothes and cleanses the skin neatly.
I’m using this face wash along with the Himalaya Purifying Neem Face pack (reviewed HERE) for past week. Though I couldn’t any notice any sudden changes, my skin feels soft and clearer. The face wash formula is gentle on pimples and purifies the skin instantly. It refines the skin tone a bit. I don’t have acne problem but I do break out sometimes. That time I use this face wash, it does help to soothe the pimples and reduce the redness. Little comes long way.
The face wash doesn’t dry out the skin, it roughly cleanses the skin that leads to softness. It doesn’t add any glow or brightness to skin. It does help to control break outs or acne by 45%, and it does help to reduce the pain due to acne. Personally I use this face wash when my skin is dry and problematic. I feel this face wash helps the dry-skin lots like soothing and adding moisture to it. Face wash is quite effective on pimple redness and swelling.
Pros of Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash:
- Helps to soothe and soften the skin
- Reduce the redness and swelling by acne
- Gel based face wash is great for dry-skin
- Doesn’t dry out the skin
- Purifies the skin tone
Cons of Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash:
- Not-a-everyday- use face wash
- Doesn’t suits oily and combinational skin types
- Help to prevent acne by 45% only
Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash is very affordable and good for problematic skin with pimples. It does soothe the pimples and reduce the pain. Doesn’t suits to all skin types. Best choice for dry skin.