Today in Skincare Monday feature I’ll be reviewing my latest cleansing pack for the summer in AromaMagic, ‘Activated Bamboo Charcoal 6 in 1 Pack’.
Price: Rs.380 for 100g, Introductory Offer Rs.300.
- Lighten and brighten the skin instantly by exfoliating dead skin cells.
- Deep clean with activated carbon that draws out dirt, oil and make-up.
- Nourish with restorative minerals and vitamins present in Himalaya Clay.
- Protect with an anti-bacterial shield provided by organic essential oils.
- Gently smoothen and also tighten the pores leaving you looking younger, fresher and radiant as ever.
How to use:
Wash your face. Pat dry. Apply skin layer of the pack to your face and let it dry for 15 minutes. Rinse off. You may follow up with moisturizer. Use once a week for best results.
My Take on AromaMagic Activated Bamboo Charcoal 6 in 1 Pack:
AromaMagic Activated Bamboo Charcoal 6 in 1 Pack comes in calcium white colored tube packaging with a white colored top screw cap. Unlike other AromaMagic packs this one comes in tube-packaging. The tube packaging is travel friendly and hygienic to use. The pack is in carbon black in color and has sweet fragrance. The smell isn’t odd or over powering at all. The texture of the pack is very soft and smooth. The pack has not-so-thick consistency.
The pack is very soft and light. The pack is intense smooth to glide over the skin well and little is more than enough to cover the entire face and neck. The pack has very minute white granules, I have no idea what it is! My skin is bit dry and tired due to back to back travel past weeks. I used this pack after my night time cleansing past week and I have to say it does deep cleansed my skin and hydrated it. It takes 20 to 15 minutes to dry up fully and it doesn’t feel dry or stretchy when the pack is on. After the pack my skin is hydrated. Thought it doesn’t lighten up the skin nor brighten it (I don’t believe in fairness claims!) But overall the pack is pretty decent, it cleansed, hydrated and left my skin quite clean and that’s what I’m looking for!
This pack is very suitable for the summer. It removes oil, dirt and makeup and leaves skin clean. The effect stays about a day or less. After the pack skin doesn’t feel dry or patched. As the pack contains the essential oils, it moisturizes the skin well. The dry skin people will love the pack, where the oily to very oily skin people may not like it! The pack doesn’t break out the skin. The price is quite high for the results it gives. It does a fair job!
GOOD about AromaMagic Activated Bamboo Charcoal 6 in 1 Pack:
- Contains essential oils
- Available and hygienic tube packaging
- Does deep cleanses the skin
- Leaves skin very clean and toned
- Moisturizes the skin well
- Doesn’t break out the skin
- Doesn’t make skin feel dry or patchy after the pack
- Reduces the redness in face due to the sun
NOT-SO-GOOD about AromaMagic Activated Bamboo Charcoal 6 in 1 Pack:
- Not suitable for oily/very oily skin type
- Doesn’t lighten up the skin
- The results doesn’t last longer
The pack is a decent moisturization pack which hydrates skin better though it doesn’t full fill the lightening/brightening claims. I like the pack and will use for the summer. If you like to try a pack in the moisturization range for the summer then do try it out!
Disclaimer: Product sent by the brand for consideration. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always. Read full policy HERE.