Papaya Skin brightening mask exfoliates the skin gently, improves the blood circulation in face resulting in soft rosy glow skin.
Why it works:
Papaya contain enzyme called papain and alpha-hydroxy acids which helps to dissolve in dead skin cells and removes it.
Yogurt has lactic acid which another alpha-hydroxy acid gives soft and smooth skin.
Honey helps to retain your skin natural moisture within.
If you have sensitive/reactive skin type then use unripe papaya which has less alpha hydroxy acid for this face pack.
You will need:
- Papaya- ¼ cup
- Yogurt-2 tablespoons
- Honey-1 tablespoon
- Take a clean bowl and fork.
- Mince the papaya well and add the papaya pieces to the bowl.
- Using a fork smash the papaya and try to make the papaya into a fine paste.
- Add fresh yogurt to the smashed papaya and mix it will. Always use fresh yogurt.
- Now add honey to the papaya yogurt mixture. If you have reactive skin then add some honey bit more. I have a reactive skin so I added extra here.
- Mix all the ingredients well using a fork and smashed out he big pieces. You can also blend the papaya in blender for a fine paste. But it is necessary only if you are about to make in large quantity.
- Skin brightening face mask is all ready to use!
You can have this face mask twice a week for rosy glow skin!
Have you tried the skin brightening mask?