Today I’ll be reviewing my favorite Lip balm shade CoralFlush from Maybelline baby lips. I have already Maybelline lip Balms Here – Berry Crush, Peach Blossom, Cherry.
- 8 hr hydration
- Exclusive lip renew formula with SPF 20
- Protects and moisturizes lips for a 8 full hours
- 7 varieties
- Visibly renewed lips
My Take on Maybelline Baby Lips in Coral Flush:
I’m a sucker for lip balms. Especially, I love Maybelline baby lips lip balms for their price, packaging and quality! Coral flush is a sheer sorbet orange shade lip balm, very orangey!
The packaging is very travel friendly and it has cutest font on it saying “baby lips”. I just love the font. Lip balm has sweet orangey scent and certainly very mild compare to my Berry crush. If you take a closer look, lip balm has very light shimmer particles and lip balm gives you a sheer finish. I feel coral flush is bit more glossy than other shades. Though it is very slightly pigmented, it moisturizes lips instantly and results lasts more than 5 hours, isn’t that great!
GOOD about Maybelline Baby Lips in Coral Flush:
- Very colourful packaging with cute font
- Lip balm has mild fruity fragrance
- They are very moisturizing
- They don’t feel heavy on my lips
- Very affordable
- Great quality
- Moisturize lips more than 5 hours and so
- Best for repairing chapped lips
NOT-SO-GOOD about Maybelline Baby Lips in Coral Flush:
- I wish the lips balm is slightly more pigmented for my slightly pigmented lips
- You need multiple swipes for Sorbet orangey color
A must have lip balm in a girl’s makeup kit! Repairs lipsinstantly, contain SPF and moisturize lips for hours. What else you need? I wish I’ll try Pink Lolita and Rose addict on my next shopping hunt!
Have you tried Maybelline Baby Lips in Coral Flush?