Today I’ll be reviewing a wonderful face mask from Thalgo, ‘Deep-Cleaning Absorbent Mask’ which is highly suitable for combinational to oily skin. The formula is innovative and I just love the mask! I already reviewed Thalgo Bio-Soothing Mask HERE and Thalgo Silicium Eye Cream Wrinkle Correction and Lifting Effect HERE
- Rich in natural clay
- With instant purifying action
- Controlamine- extracted from Laminaria, Controlamine inhibits the activity of 5 alpha reductase-an enzyme that plays a key role in excess sebum secretions. It helps prevent the irritations responsible for redness and unsightly marks.
My Take on Thalgo Deep-Cleaning Absorbent Mask:
The mask comes in white colored tube packaging with top flip blue cap. I loved the mask from the first use onwards. The mask is in milk white in color and has clay based texture which is very fine and soft. The absorbent mask is not so thick and has smooth medium thick consistency. Has Bit annoying fragrance which I personally feel not so good.
The mask is clay based so it is absolutely best for oily to combinational skin type. I have combinational skin type with reactive skin so I find the mask very moisturizing and soothing. The mask gets dried within minutes and it doesn’t make skin stretchy or patchy at all! Also quite part of the mask gets absorbed into skin and makes skin soft. After the mask, skin is visibly clear, moisturized well and super soft! The freshness and softness lasts for 48 hours and control the sebum secretion. I find the price is quite high but one tube may come for 2 to 1.5 months!
Dry skin people may find the mask not enough moisturizing. But it is best mask for summers for all skin types. It moisturizes skin well in summers and monsoons. The mask has algae and grapefruit seed extract for the skin moisturizing and soothing effects. I see no side effects or breakouts on skin while using the product (skin reactions might vary from people to people).
GOOD about Thalgo Deep-Cleaning Absorbent Mask:
- Travel friendly packaging
- Has super moisturizing and soothing properties
- Moisturize skin extremely good
- Provides softness to skin
- Mask doesn’t provide any stretchy or patchy feeling after the use
- Best for oily to combinational skin people
NOT-SO-GOOD about Thalgo Deep-Cleaning Absorbent Mask:
- Bit annoying fragrance
- Cost is bit high
Thalgo Deep-Cleaning Absorbent Mask is the best soothing and moisturizing mask. Price is quite high though the results are worth trying it!
Disclaimer: Product sample