I couldn’t update the blog space due to some server issues over here for past 3 days! And today I’m up with my Day 7 skincare update post in Weekly Skincare Routine.
In case you are new to my blog, you can check out the below links for better understanding! :)
Follow-Up the Day 1 Skincare Routine,
Yeah! At the end of the week, I follow the Day 1 routine. I did a simple face clean-up method in day 1 which given me a complete deep clean skin. I again do this clean-up routine before my bed and end up with regular moisturizer in day 7. This completes my weekly skincare routine.
Monthly once you could also take good care of your skin at home like me. It takes hardly 15 to 20 minutes daily and no side effects. But there are few simple tips and points that you should remember before you immerse yourself into a straight routine at home!
Points to Remember for Skincare Routine at Home:
- Be sure what you applying onto the face. Though it is homemade, sometimes reactions could be reverse. So just apply the packs at elbow or jaw line to make sure they are safe!
- If you have sensitive skin type then add bit of honey in homemade packs to avoid the irritation. Generally adding honey drops to packs avoids irritation or burning sensation in skin given by some strong ingredients from homemade packs.
- Do not overdo any kind of packs, use twice or thrice a week.
- Keep on a face pack or hair pack less than 25 minutes. 20 minutes is advisable.
- Don’t use any ingredients that you are allergic to it.
- When your skin is hurt, don’t try any products or packs on.
- When your skin doesn’t react for any packs/methods, give it a break for about a week or so. Skin needs time to heal.
- If you are not familiar with any homemade packs do patch tests and then use it!
I hope you find my Weekly Skincare Routine useful and interesting! :)