Today I’ll be reviewing Thalgo Ultra-Matte Moisturizing Fluid for combinational skin to oily skin. Thalgo Ultra-Matte Moisturizing Fluid contains absorbent powders for a long lasting matte finish!
Price: Rs.1660 for 50ml
- Controlamine- Extracted from Laminaria Controlamine inhibits the activity of (5) alpha-reductase –an enzyme that plays a key role in excess sebum secretions. It helps prevent the irritations responsible for redness and unsightly marks.
- Mattify balance
- Radiant and balanced
- With absorbent powders
My Take on Thalgo Ultra-Matte Moisturizing Fluid:
Thalgo Ultra-Matte Moisturizing Fluid has non-sticky gel texture and has very light consistency. The moisturizing fluid gives you ultimate cooling sensation on every application and it is in milk-white color with mild fragrance which doesn’t feel heavy at all.
The fluid absolutely non-sticky nor doesn’t make your skin oily or greasy. This is a great innovative product from Thalgo, I must say! Because, the fluid is in gel texture and just melts on your skin and gives you super matte finish. Post application if you touch your skin, you can feel the micro absorbent powders on your skin top layer, which helps to keep your matte for hours!
The fluid get absorbs into skin within no seconds and the cooling sensation continues 20 to 25 minutes, which helps to relax your facial muscles. Skin gets mattify, radiant and balanced. It doesn’t break out my skin. It’s quite helping me to set my skin into a balanced state! The fluid doesn’t make skin oily at all, so this product is a definite try for combinational to oily skin type.
If you have dry skin then you can try this product during summers.
GOOD about Thalgo Ultra-Matte Moisturizing Fluid:
- Mattify skin to an extent
- Skin turns soft, supple and radiant
- Matte skin look lasts long for me more than 4 to 4.5 hours
- Doesn’t give any break outs or rashes for me
- Works better than a night cream
- Contains shea butter, algae extract and grapefruit seed extract
- Skin doesn’t feel oily or heavy post application
- Get absorbs easily and no greasy feel
NOT-SO-GOOD about Thalgo Ultra-Matte Moisturizing Fluid:
- Expensive but worth every penny and last long for 2 to 2.5 months
It’s a wonder and innovative product from Thalgo! A definite ‘try’ for combinational to oily skin type and if you like, you can blow a try without any second thoughts.
Disclaimer: I have provided with product sample for the review purpose; however my opinions expressed here is honest as always.