If you eliminate the word “Fairness”, Olay Natural WhiteDay Cream is my HG day cream for years, okay for past 3.5 years! I haven’t really found any other cream until today to replace this baby!
Price: Rs.79 for 20g
- Triple nutrient system vitamins B3, pro B5 & E
- Light, non-greasy formula
- Spot remover + moisturizer
- UV protection
- Lighten skin tone
- Reduce appearance of dark spots
- Correct uneven skin tone
- Protect from harmful sun rays to give you s fairness that glows
Direction & Warnings:
My Take on the Product:
Firstly first, why this cream is my HG day cream?
I have only one reason; this is a cream that doesn’t break out my skin, at all at any skin condition. (I can’t stress that enough ;))
The tube packaging is simple and travel friendly. Rs.79 for 20g sounds less but trust me one tube comes for 25 to 29 days. A peanut size cream is enough for entire face and neck. The cream has very light texture and creamy consistency, the fragrance is quite pleasant and doesn’t hold long. The color is very mild peachy!
Years back when I started using I felt the cream makes my skin oily but after a week’s use my skin adapted to the cream well. I could see how good it hydrates my skin and by regular usage it does reduces the freckles on my nose and dark spot on my cheeks. Also I noticed at any present skin condition the cream didn’t break me out nor aggravated the acne! I use on breakouts at times as a moisturizer, it don’t aggravate the acne for me! Cool right? Since I use regularly my skin tone got lighter, umm say a tone.
My skin is hydrated well for 5 hours plus. In summers the cream does feel bit oily on my T-zone area, but with a compact/loose powder it gets fixed. In winter the cream does provide a decent hydration for me not intense hydration though! I’m not sure about Sun protection but usually in day time I would go out to grocery store or nearby places with Olay day cream on my face along with some loose powder on tops. I haven’t experienced tanned skin, yet.
GOOD about Olay Natural White Day Cream:
- Moisturizes skin well
- Does reduce the appearance of dark spots and lighten skin tone on regular usage
- Light and non-greasy
- Doesn’t break out my skin
- Doesn’t aggravate the existing acne for me
- 20g tube comes for 25 days plus
- Suitable for combination skin type
- Acts as a good base
- Available everywhere and affordable
- Available in sachets also, so you can try one before you end up in buying a tube
NOT-SO-GOOD about Olay Natural White Day Cream:
- SPF is not mentioned
- Not suitable for oily/very oily skin
- Ingredient list is not mentioned
- Won’t be very moisturizing for very dry skin
Olay Natural White Day Cream is not a miraculous product, it suits my skin condition well and is a product that satisfies 80% of my skin needs, I hope you understand the difference. I have absolutely no complaints. It acts a good base for makeup and hydrates skin well. On regular usage does reduce dark spots & provide even skin tone. I can’t ask for more ;)
P.S Not all cream/product works always best for everyone!