Today I’ll be reviewing Pond’s Gold Radiance Precious Youth Serum, and this is my first skincare serum try! I’ve been using the Pond’s Gold Radiance over 3 weeks from now, and continue reading to know more about the product!
- Infused with flakes of real gold particles, each concentrated drop of this most precious formula melts into your skin to smooth texture
- Helps boost your skin’s youthful radiance, contains vitamin B3, proven to reduce age spots
- Dermatologist tested
(I didn’t peel off the sticker on the dropper because my mom often forgets how to use, it will help her to remind!)
My Take on the Product:
My Take on the Product:
Pond’s Gold Radiance Precious Youth Serum comes in a transparent glass bottle with a dropper. On the head of the dropper there is a sticker with an image description explaining how to use! I appreciate it, it helps. The glass bottle should be used with care and dropper doesn’t work well all times. The serum is in gel texture and bit thick consistency with glittery gold particles. I would say it looks real fancy! Smells totally perfume, I don’t really like it personally. And the bottle is quite travel friendly.
I’m using the serum for past 3 weeks from now, and I just love the results from the first use! Serum is in bit-thick gel consistency, once it applied it just melts on my skin and initially gives oily feel while it’s wet but after 10 minutes the finish is matte. For combinational to oily skin type the finish will be semi-matte. I massage the serum on skin in upwards strokes, it helps to absorb quickly. I usually use the serum at night below my night cream, and next morning my skin looks plumper, firmer and more radiant! It is my amazing 5 minutes in-front of the mirror each day! I don’t use serum in day times!
After 3 weeks time use I noticed even skin tone + slightly pigmentation around mouth + slightly lighten skin tone + reduce pore size to an extent. Since I’m 22+ I can’t really talk about wrinkles or fine lines. I haven’t seen any reduction in dark spots though.
The moisturization part is not fair enough for dry/very dry skin. However serum injects right amount of moisture into skin, so dry skin people can give a try. Since this is my first serum try, I’m greatly impressed with the results. I bought from Health n Glow shop, Chennai. The SA told me this 30ml bottle would lasts for 6 months. I bet it will come for 3 to 4 months.
GOOD about Pond’s Gold Radiance Precious Youth Serum:
- Reduces pore size, to an extent
- Makes skin look radiant and firmer
- Makes skin supple and smooth
- Doesn’t break out me at all
- Luxurious packaging and travel friendly
- Even the skin tone and slightly lighten the skin tone
- 30ml bottle lasts for 3 to 4 months for sure
- Gives matte finish for dry to normal skin and semi-matte finish for combinational to oily skin
NOT-SO-GOOD about Pond’s Gold Radiance Precious Youth Serum:
- Dropper gets stuck at times
- Serum doesn’t work on dark spots
- For the price, doesn’t supply long lasting effects
- Smells perfume, I find it weird though
On the whole Pond’s Gold Radiance Precious Youth Serum is the best! Compare to high-end brands pond’s gold radiance isn’t expensive and I highly recommend!