Today I’ll be reviewing the Angular Blender Brush from Vega. This angular blender brush is not from their professional Range, this is from the Normal Range.
- Use the brush with eyebrow pencil to fill in spaces that are created with uneven growth.
My Take on the Product:
I wanted to try an angular brush from Vega so long from now, and finally I bought one last week from Health and Glow, Chennai. The angular brush comes in sleek packaging with soft bristles. The bristles doesn’t fall out on usage, it is very soft and smooth on use. The angular head is perfectly angled and shaped so that you can fill the eye brow without any mess. Though the bristles are dense, it’s just perfect for filling out! The brush is entirely soft on the skin, the brush doesn’t prick or irritate the skin on application!
It takes me just 2 minutes to fill my eye brows using this angular brush. I also tried this brush for lining my eyes, I like winged style so much. Since the bristles are quite dense, it didn’t come out so well! For the winged eye liner style, the brush isn’t helping! However, it is designed for filling eyebrows and it’s just fab on that job. The quality is quite good for the price. I’m about to their professional range brushes soon!
You might like it if,
- You looking for an easily available angular brush
- You need an angular brush on budget
- You expect it to fill eyebrows in seconds
- You want one angular brush for daily use
- You think its value for money
- You want the bristles to be soft and smooth on application
- You think the packaging is sturdy
You might not like it if,
- You want the full ingredient list on packaging
- You expect it to line your eyes
- You expect it work on multiple ways
My Rating: 4/5
Vega brushes are available through all health and glow shops.
Have you tried Vega brushes? What do you think about their professional range brushes?