Today I’ll be reviewing Vivel Cell Renew Energising Face Cleanser + Scrub, specially designed to awaken skin after a long day.
Price: Rs.79 for 50 ml (Now 33% more)
- Rejuvenates skin with micro-pearls
- Removes sebum and stickiness for a refreshing energy boost
My Take on the Product:
Vivel Cell Renew Energising Face Cleanser + Scrub come in travel friendly tube packaging. The face cleanser is in very pale pink color, has mild orangey fragrance and very light in texture. It has mild scrub particles in it and has very runny consistency. Unlike the pollution protect cleansing cream, this face cleanser lathers very much and makes skin soft, clean and smooth. Though it is mentioned non-drying and soap-free in the packaging, I find the face wash very drying! I like the pleasant and mild orange fragrances. The cleanser gives mild and gentle scrubbing effect which quite good for daily usage. The face cleanser doesn’t break me out or irritate my skin. The orange zest helps to clean out the excess oil, grime effectively.
Overall I think this face cleanser is effective and much suitable for oily/very oily skin type. And also will be a good face cleanser for summers, since quite drying for winters.
I had reviewed the Vivel pollution protect cleanser cream last week, you can read the review HERE
You might like it if,
- You want a good and affordable daily face wash
- You have oily skin type
- You like 2 in 1 face wash for daily use
- You like mild scrubbing effect
- You expect it to make your skin soft, smooth and clean
- You want it to lather well
You might not like it if,
- You want a non-drying face cleanser
- You have normal/combinational/dry skin type
My Rating: 3/5
Disclosure Policy: Press samples provided by the brand for consideration, however my views expressed here are my own! Read the full policy HERE.