I’m not very good at using sunscreen/sunblock since most ends up in making my skin too oily (to see and touch :/) and too incompatible with my base. After a break I’m using Lotus Herbals 3-in-1 Matte Look Daily Sunblock, it’s a unique product to try! Continue reading...
For all skin typesSun protection
Fast absorption and non-greasy formula ensures a shine-free, light and clean feel
My Take on the Product:
The sunblock comes in orange tube packaging, and cap is sturdy, hence very travel friendly. Except the product get accumulate around the mouth end and it makes big mess sometimes (product wastage)!
The product is in sandalwood color and has non-greasy light texture. It gets absorb real quickly and gives oil-free soft matte look skin to look and feel! And has absolutely pleasant mild sandalwood fragrance. I never skip moisturizer, but at times this product acts as a moisturizer +sunblock with PA+++ and high sun protection, so this goes as the best moisturizer for my combinational skin too.
It does help me to prevent from tanning and moisturizes my skin well. I use this as a base for daily use and dab some translucent powder over this! The matte look lasts for about 5 plus hours when I’m out and when I’m at home it lasts like 7 plus hours! I love this sunblock so much and I’m on my fourth tube!
I highly recommend!
- Sturdy Packaging
- Suits all skin types
- Availability and affordable
- Absorbs quickly and gives shine-free, matte look
- Controls oil
- Skin looks and feels moisturized well
- Doesn’t make skin oily after few hours of use
- I haven’t experienced any breakouts
- Doesn’t dry out the skin
- Pleasant and mild sandalwood fragrance
- Protects skin from tanning
- Best for daily use and high SPF and PA protection
- Product accumulates badly around the mouth end, which leads to product wastage
My Rating: 4.7/5
Have you tried Lotus Herbals 3-in-1 Matte Look Daily Sunblock?
Have you entered in Nivea Valentine’s Day Giveaway yet? Join Here