White liner is great and powerful primer among all. It helps to lift up the matte shades and give back you the ultimate bold look! No matter how much a matte eye shadow looks pretty, without a white base it looks paler. So this method is easy, fun and a simple way to bring out the matte colors to life! Let’s get started,
White kohl/kajal liner- I used Lakme White Kajal here
Your favorite matte Eyeshadow- I used a bright sky blue shade from Coastal Scents 88 Palette
- Start with a clean slate. Moisturize eyes well and prep them.
- Apply white kohl on the lids, don’t go beyond the crease. I used Lakme white kohl, which is pretty creamy. So using the ring finger I smudge the harsh lines slightly.
- Apply the white kohl on lower lash line too.
- Apply the matte eye shadow over the white liner.
- Now clean the fall-outs using Q-tip. Curl the lashes and apply mascara well. And you’re done!
I hope you find the tutorial useful and interesting! Do share your thoughts in the comment section below.
Have you tried the white liner trick?