Here are my February beauty favorites,
1. Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam:
I’m using this cleansing foam for past two months and this is best anti-bacterial foam I ever used. Will review this genie bottle soon!
2. Lotus Herbals Safe Sun 3-in-1 Matte LookSunblock:
I have freckles around my nose and inner cheeks due to UV rays. This is so helpful in keeping my skin supple and best oil-free sunblock.
3. Brilliant Love Heart Lip-Care System:
One of the best lip care 3 step system for very dry and super chapped lips. You can check this out from wishtrend.com
4. Maybelline Hypersharp Liner
Fine brush-tip helps to line my eyes thin and beautiful. Water-proof and smudge proof liner, it also helps to brush thick my lashes.
5. Lakme Eyeconic Kajal in White:
My first white kajal and acts as a good eye shadow base helps to pop out mattes.
I hope you enjoyed and find the post useful!
What are your February beauty favorites?